Why do you need a coach?
- To clarify and give voice to your values.
- To help you identify your goals and ensure that they are congruent with your values.
- To challenge you to dream and achieve those dreams.
- To be your partner in action toward achievement.
- To hold you accountable.
- To renew your focus.
- To inspire you to believe in yourself.
- To support you when taking those necessary steps feels isolating.
- To have an authentic, honest, and compassionate reflection of your life.
- Because you can’t afford not to…
Coaching sessions are 2 – 3 calls per month for 30 minutes to an hour in duration. The focus is on the client and issues impacting the client. Incisive questioning will help the client:
- Clarify what is missing or non-productive.
- Evaluate and prioritize issues and actions.
- Develop strategic alternatives to move from the present reality to the target dream.
- Develop a workable system of accountability.
- Implement the program.
- Track progress.
Individual objectives are to:
- Identify and execute larger, clearer, more rewarding personal and professional goals.
- Align actions with values, needs, and visions to empower efforts.
- Increase life and personal satisfaction.
- Design and achieve work-life balance.
- Determine and minimize roadblocks to success.
- Successfully manage life transitions (e.g., career changes and goals, family or relationship changes, personal development, etc.).
- Enhance the quality and fulfillment in your personal and professional relationships.
- Organize time for increased effectiveness.
Individual Fees: A set fee is due at the beginning of each month