Writer’s Coaching is designed to improve your writing skills through:
- Improving your mastery of writing technique and maximizing your potential as a writer
- Providing a structure to reinforce your writing productivity
- Discovering your market and developing innovative market penetration strategies
- Conquering writer’s block
As a coach, I have extensive experience in:
- Critiquing, editing, and ghost-writing fiction and non-fiction
- Market analysis and targeting strategy
Coaching sessions are 2 – 3 calls per month for 30 minutes to an hour in duration.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW WRITER’S COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOUR WRITING —
send an e-mail to: Sandra at LivingBeyondLimits dot com
or call 813.935.7760
between the hours of 9-4 EST.
* * *
NOTE TO WRITERS: Self-publishing has proven to be an effective way to “move to market.” I always check with Preditors and Editors (http://pred-ed.com/) when considering an agent or publisher. If you ever decide to take the self-publishing route, consider www.lulu.com to share your work with the world. They are “recommended.”